The noSHO!ulder Top is an easy and fast to sew summer neckholder top.
It has a cowl neck, a large low cut back and it has a quite waisted fit.
I am describing 3 different style options, how to sew it, but you are welcome to use your own creativity to create your unique noSHO!ulder shirt.
I recommend to use light and thin knit fabrics such as jersey, single jersey, viscose knit and all other thin knit or stretchable fabrics.
* Instructions in English
* US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
* sizes US 6 – 26 / EU (D) 34 – 54
* PDF file for pattern in letter format
* PDF file for pattern as large format print 27” wide
* PDF file for pattern in DIN A 4 format
* PDF file for pattern in DIN A0 Format
* Design examples
* 1yd – 19in (1,40m) of a fabric with a width of 57in (1,44m) ( for Size US 26/ EU (D) 54)
* sewing machine and/or serger