The crisscrossSHO!odie is a short cut sweater with a hood.
Due to the fact that it has two overlapping front bodice pieces it is recommendet to wear something underneath it 😉
It has a slim fit at waist and hip line and the oversized hood makes it very unique.
As a result from the pattern testing I can say, that all girls got along well with their regular size. You can use the measurement chart on page 3 as a reference, helping you to decide on a size.
I recommend to use jersey, summer sweat, sweat, knit and all other thin knit or stretchable fabrics.
* illustrated instructions
* pattern as PDF file in DIN A4 and US letter
* pattern as large format PDF in DIN A0+ and 36″ wide
* US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
* Sizes 34 – 54 (EU/GER) / 4 – 24 US
* Suitable for Beginners
* 2yds – 11in / 2.10m fabric for size 24 / 54
* sewing machine and /or serger
All files may be used for non commercial purposes and you may sell individual items (up to 10 pieces). It is forbidden to share or sell this pattern or parts of it.
Please note that this eBook is a digital product and you can not withdraw from your purchase after downloading it – with your purchase you agree to this circumstance.