The SHO!MaxiRock is a flared floor long skirt.
The gathering below the waist band makes some nice pleats and a decorative ribbon gives it a unique look.
An elastic band, that is pulled through the waistband hold it securely at your waist and it is very easy to sew with out a zipper.
You can choose between two different kinds of back – either a wide one, that is gathered at the top like the front or a more narrow one with two tucks.
As a result from the pattern testing I can say, that all girls got along well with their regular size. You can use the measurement chart on page 3 as a reference, helping you to decide on a size.
I recommend to use jersey, summer sweat, sweat, knit and all other thin knit or stretchable fabrics.
* Illustrated instruction
* US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
* Size EU 32 – 54 / US 2 – 24
* pattern as PDF in DIN A4 and US letter Format and several large printing size files
– knit fabric or any other stretch fabric (2yds – 181/2in (2,30m) of a fabric with a width of 55in (1,40m) (Size US 24/ EU (D) 54))
– elastic band 4-5 / approx. 2in wide – length according to your waist line
– sewing machine and/or serger /coverstitch
All files may be used for non commercial purposes and you may sell individual items (up to 10 pieces). It is forbidden to share or sell this pattern or parts of it.
Please note that this eBook is a digital product and you can not withdraw from your purchase after downloading it – with your purchase you agree to this circumstance.