The SHO!Rock is a pleated a-lined skirt. It is quite fiited at the top and flared at the hem.
It will be closed in the back with a concealed zipper and you can choose if you want to have it lined or not.
The pattern is made for non-stretch fabrics, such as denim, canvas, cord, etc. We had some really nice skirts out of faux leather and sweat. Please refer to page 3 regarding which size to choose.
Most girls got along well with their “buying size“.
Photos from the pattern testing can be found at the end of this eBook.
* Illustrated instruction
* US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
* Size EU 32 – 54 / US 2 – 24
* pattern as PDF in DIN A4 and US letter Format and several large printing size files
* 1yd – 23in (1,50m) of a fabric with a width of 59in (1,50m) and 1yd – 11in (1.20m) for the lining (all sizes)
* concealed zipper, app. 20cm/8in long